All these with one accord were devoting themselves to prayer, together with the women and Mary the mother of Jesus, and His brothers. – Acts 1:14
- Men’s Discipleship, March 5th at 7:00 p.m. We will meet in old adult Sunday School room by nursery. If anyone wants a ride from Kearney please be at Parks house by 6:20.
- Wednesday Prayer Meeting and Youth at 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday Evening Fellowship Bible Study at 7:00 p.m.
- CBC Fellowship Conference – This Friday & Saturday. Please use the conference as an opportunity to evangelize, discipleship, and as a means of grace for you to grow in Christ.
- If anyone is interested in becoming members of CBC, please let Jeff or David know. We would love to talk to you about church membership.
- Lord willing, we will be going through I Thessalonians 2:1-12 this coming Sunday. I greatly encourage you to read through First Thessalonians at least once this week. That is only 89 verses total.
Prayer for CBC Families:
- Greg, Casey, Maddie, & Olivia Lamp
- Johnnie & Sharon Myers
- Randy, Tracy, Cheyenne, & Quinten Myers
- Jason, Becky, Gracie, & Landry Parks
- Jeff, Kristy, & Kaitlyn Parks
March 24—Kristy H.
2013 Fellowship Conference
We would like to encourage you, your family, your church, lost friends to attend the 2013 CBC Fellowship Conference this Friday and Saturday. There is no registration fees, child care will be provided, and so will snacks and drinks. If you cannot make it to all the sessions, then please attend those that you can.
Please mark on your calendar
March 1st—Friday Evening:
6:00 to 7:00 Fellowship
7:00 to 8:00 First Session – Mason Vann
8:30 to 9:30 Second Session – Steve Burchett
March 2nd—Saturday Morning:
8:30 to 9:30 Fellowship
9:30 to 10:30 Third Session – Mason Vann
11:00 to 12:00 Fourth Session – Steve Burchett
12:00 – Lunch / Question and Answer session