Dates: February 7th and 8th
Where: The Gentryville Cabin on the Grand River which is approximately an hour from Kearney-Lawson.
Times: Tentative plan – Try to be up at cabin around 6:30 Friday evening and leave for home Saturday evening around 4:00 or 5:00. If these times do not work out for you then come when you can and leave when you have to.
What: A study of the Upper Room Discourse – John 13-17; fellowship; good food.
What you need to bring: Bible; pencils & pens; sleeping bag/pillow. Anything else is optional. Invite anyone who may benefit but please let me know due to amount of food that needs to be purchased.
RSVP: Please RSVP by February 2nd. The earlier the better….
Meals: Friday evening supper and Saturday breakfast and lunch will be provided.
· Take I-35 north to Exit to 69 Hwy/Exit 68 about 14 miles north of Cameron.
· Take Hwy 69 north approximately 8 to 10 miles to Z Hwy heading west.
· Take Z Hwy approximately 8-10 miles west to A Hwy heading north.
· Take A Hwy approximately 7 miles north to T Hwy heading west.
· Take T Hwy approximately 1/3 of a mile and take first gravel road heading south. (Yellow newspaper box by turn off)
· Continue on gravel road approximately 2 miles until you come to a fork in the road. Take left fork and proceed until you see cabin.