On February 6th & 7th, we will be holding our second Men’s Retreat. I am hoping that all the men will be able to attend this year. We will be holding the retreat in the same place as last year which is approximately 65 miles NW of Lawson in a house on the Grand River. So that we can have an idea of how much food we should purchase, we are asking those men who plan on attending to RSVP by January 31st.
More information about the retreat will be coming out in the near future. If you have any questions, please ask. I pray that this will be a great time of learning more about Christ Jesus and fellowship.
Dates: February 6th and 7th
Where: The Gentryville Cabin on the Grand River which is approximately an hour from Kearney-Lawson.
Times: To be announced
What: To be announced
What you need to bring: Bible; pencils & pens; sleeping bag/pillow. Anything else is optional. Invite anyone who may benefit but please let me know due to amount of food that needs to be purchased.
RSVP: Please RSVP by January 31st. The earlier the better….
Meals: To be announced
· Take I-35 north to Exit to 69 Hwy/Exit 68 about 14 miles north of Cameron.
· Take Hwy 69 north approximately 8 to 10 miles to Z Hwy heading west.
· Take Z Hwy approximately 8-10 miles west to A Hwy heading north.
· Take A Hwy approximately 7 miles north to T Hwy heading west.
· Take T Hwy approximately 1/3 of a mile and take first gravel road heading south. (Yellow newspaper box by turn off)
· Continue on gravel road approximately 2 miles until you come to a fork in the road. Take left fork and proceed until you see cabin.