Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into Him who is the head, into Christ, from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love. – Ephesians 4:15-16
- Wednesday Evening Prayer Meeting, Youth, and Men’s/Women’s Discipleship 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday’s message: Acts 1:1-14
- Thursday Evening Bible Study begins this Thursday,September 11th at 7:00 p.m. We will begin going through the Gospel According to Luke.
- FELLOWSHIP DINNER – BABY SHOWER FOR JOSIAH – SEPTEMBER 21st. We will also be celebrating Lavene’s 90th birthday. If you would like to bring her some snacks to take back to the nursing home, I am sure she would greatly appreciate it.
Prayer for CBC Families & Friends:
- Randy & Janet Horine
- Jason & Eli Howard
- Kristi & Elisabeth Jasinski
- Greg, Casey, Maddie, & Olivia Lamp
- Johnnie & Sharon Myers
September 14 Laura
September 21 Amy
September 28 Kristy H
October 5 Sandy
Cleaning the Church this Month – September
Joan & Tracy
On the Calendar
December 5th CBC Winter Conference
January 25th Annual Business Meeting
February 6th & 7th 2015 Men’s Cabin Retreat